This really was a wonderful summer, I am so grateful to have spend such quality time with my family and to be able to discover new products that I used to dead and that I will repurchase next year for sure!
To be honest I didn’t wear a lot of makeup during July and August, but there are some bits and pieces that work great when it’s hot out there!
- URIAGE Golden tinted cream SPF 50, applied with the Beauty Blender for a flawless look
- ESSIE Gel Setter to make the nail polish last longer
- YSL Baby Doll Kiss & Blush no.6
- MAKE UP FOREVER Khol Pencil in 3K for the pop of color
- L’OREAL Super Black Liner, waterproof of course!
- TOO FACED Better than Sex mascara, waterproof as well
- and the L’OREAL Brow Artist Plumper to keep the eyebrows in place
BODY MISTS, SKIN & HAIR CARE
- I discovered the Hollister body mists and I became addicted, they are so fresh and just yummy! My 2 favorites are Mango Sunrise and Tippers Beach
- With the heat I always get pimples, so I need a special treatment to prevent and control them, and the Neutrogena Visibly Clear Spot Control really did a good job!
- And to feel fresh, nothing like the Melvita Organic Rose Beauty Mist and the Sultana de Saba, Elixir de la Mariée. The secret is to keep both in the fridge to get that super refreshing feel!
- Finally to repair and nurrish the hair and face, I felt in love with the OGX Coconut Oil and the Florame Anti Aging Serum
Voilà for the products that I used non stop this summer and that I will without a doubt repurchase next year!