This month I have many many favorites! I have been trying lots of new products and have adopted some in my daily routine!
So, let’s get started! Oh, and if you want a more detailed review of some of the products listed, please let me know in the comments!
- Air Mat Foundation – Bourjois
- Cream Lip Stain 03 – Sephora
- Full Coverage Concealer 04 – Kiko
- Master Ink Matte Eyeliner in Charcoal Black – Maybelline
- All Around Mascara Waterproof in Black – Catrice
- Gentle Cleansing Jelly (makeup remover) – Melvita
- Vitamine C Microdermabrasion – The Body Shop
- Hydrating Facial Gel – Melvita
I don’t use a lot of jewelry, but I love these 3 rings so much that I have been using them non stop since I got them! The First 2 come from I Am and the third gold one came in my Emma & Chloé box (click to go to my complete review post).
Then we have this clever and very intriguing book that I can’t recommend enough! The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August by Claire North.
And finally my more random favorites
- YouTuber: C.A. DuBois (books reviews)
- TV Show: The Lizzie Borden Chronicles
- Song: James, The Girl at the End of the World
Hope you enjoyed my monthly favorites, and if you have more recommendations, please let me know!
Thank you and hope to see you around soon!