As much as I love bright and bold makeup, everyday I try to keep it quite simple, because as a mom of a young boy, I need to get ready pretty fast in the morning and I have no much time for touch ups during the day!
So here are the products that I’ve been keeping on hand for the few last weeks to make a quick natural, everyday look. Hope you like it and let me know which products do you use on daily basis!
- NARS – And God Created the Woman, eyeshadow palette
- SLEEK- Blush by three, Lace 367
- ERBORIAN – BB Cream, total sheer SPF 25
- L’OREAL – Miss Manga Mega Volume, Black Angel (extra black)
- MAYBELLINE – Brow Drama, sculpting brow mascara
- CHANEL – Intense Eye Pencil in Rouge Noir
- CHANEL – Intense Eye Pencil in Clair (for the waterline)
- TOO FACED – Cocoa Powder Foundation in medium
- TOO FACED – Lipstick in Juicy Melons